What a great and honest company. It’s a privilege to be part of the team.
Assisted Transportation Driver
Assisted Transportation provides specialized transportation operating minivans, full-size vans, and shuttle buses. Vehicles are equipped with GPS technology, security cameras, and communication devices connecting the driver and dispatcher.
Our services and drivers are separated into two divisions: Medical and Student.
The Medical division works with hospitals, dialysis clinics, nursing facilities, and private individuals providing transportation for ambulatory, wheelchair, and stretcher-bound clients to medical appointments, hospital discharges, and other outings.
The Student division works with school districts to transport students, including students with special needs, to and from school, job sites, and other locations throughout the day. Drivers may work either straight shifts or split shifts.
Assisted Transportation is an equal opportunity employer.
Click Below to Find Job Opportunities:
- School/Student Transportation Aide/Monitor – MO (North Kansas City)
- School Bus Transportation Driver – MO (North Kansas City)
- Transportation Driver – Student Division – MO (North Kansas City)
- School/Student Transportation Aide/Monitor – KS (Olathe & Overland Park)
- Transportation Driver – Student Division – KS (Olathe & Overland Park)
- Transportation Office Assistant (Dispatcher/Router) (Olathe; Overland Park)
- No positions available at this time. Thank you for your interest in employment!
We thank you for your interest in our employment opportunities. If you didn’t find what you’re looking for or need additional information, please click below to learn more.